If upon installing HitmanPro.Alert, you may find some programs no longer work.
Please follow these instructions after finding the *.exe file/s location/s.
1) Open HitmanPro Alert. (If Blue Exploit Mitigation button is shown, skip to 4)
2) Click on the Gear Icon in the upper right hand corner.
3) Click on the Advanced Interface.
4) Click on the Blue Exploit Mitigation button.
5) Click on Applications.
6) Using slider on the bottom, go all the way to the right.
7) Click on Add Exclusion OR Add Exclusion "UWP application" if it's a Windows Store app.
8) Browse to the *.exe file location, highlight the file, and click Open.
9) If other files are needed to be added, repeat from 7.
10) When all files are listed, log off, and re-log back in.
11) Test that programs are now working.